How To Customize Smart Screen - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Learn how to customize smart screen settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. To set Smart stay and Smart rotation:
- Touch Settings > Display > Smart screen.
- To set the screen to stay on as long as you look at it, touch Smart stay.
- To set the screen to rotate according to the orientation of your face, touch Smart rotation.
- A check mark appears in the check box and the Smart stay or Smart rotation pop-up displays more information.
- Touch OK to close either pop-up.
Note: When one or both Smart Screen options are enabled, displays in the Status Bar.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.