Learn how to customize power saving setting on Samsung Galaxy S3. You can activate the Power saving mode and change settings for Power Saving Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S3. Follow the simple steps below.
- CPU power saving: Set the device to limit some system resource usage.
- Screen power saving: Set the device to decrease the brightness of the display.
- Background colour: Set the device to decrease the brightness of the background colour of email and Internet.
- Turn off haptic feedback: Set to prevent the device from vibrating when you press the Option key or the Back key, or press and hold the Power key or the Home key.
- Learn about power saving: View information for saving battery power.