How To Create Microsoft Account - Nokia Lumia Icon
Learn how to create Microsoft account on your Nokia Lumia Icon. With a Microsoft account, you can access Microsoft services with a single username and password on your computer or phone. You can also use the same username and password on your Xbox. With your Microsoft account, you can, for example:
- Download content from Windows Phone Store
- Back up your contacts
- Upload, store, and share pictures and documents.
- Back up your phone on SkyDrive.
- Play Xbox games
- Get your avatar and gaming achievements on your phone, and add to them when you play games on your phone
- Keep track of and lock your lost phone with Find My Phone
- Get feeds from social networking services to your People Hub .To learn more about Microsoft account and what can you do with it, go to windowsphone.com
Create your Microsoft account
Spice up your life and get more from your phone create a Microsoft account. To create a Microsoft account, you need an internet connection. If you dont have a data plan, the data transmission costs may pile up quickly. For info about possible data costs, contact your network service provider. If you cant connect to the internet, you can create the account later.
- To set up your phone, follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- Create your Microsoft account, or sign in with your existing username and password.
- To make an emergency call during the initial set-up, tap emergency call.
- To create a Microsoft account later, open a Microsoft app or service on your phone. Or from the Start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings icon > email+accounts > add an account. To create your account on the internet, or to reset your password, go to live.com.