How To Connect To PC With USB - Gionee Elife E7 Mini
Learn how to connect to PC with USB on your Gionee Elife E7 Mini. You can connect your phone to a computer with a USB cable, to transfer music, pictures, and other files between your phone storage and the computer.
Connecting to a computer via USB
- You can connect your phone to a computer with a USB cable, to transfer music, pictures, and other files between your phone storage and the computer.
- When connecting your phone to a computer and mounting its phone storage, you must follow your computers instructions for connecting and disconnecting USB devices, to avoid damaging or corrupting the files on your phone storage
- You cant share your phones data connection via USB cable at the same time. If you are using USB tethering, you must turn that off first.
To connect your phone to a computer via USB
- Use the USB cable that came with your phone to connect the phone to a USB port on your computer.
- Touch File copy in the screen that opens to confirm that you want to transfer files. When the phone is connected as USB storage, the screen indicates that USB storage is in use and you receive a notification. You phone storage is mounted as a drive on your computer. You can now copy files to and from the phone storage During this time, you cant access the phone storage from your phone, so you cant use applications that rely on the phone storage, such as camera, Gallery, and Music.
To disable phone calls
Some locations may require you to turn off your phones mobile, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth wireless connections. You can turn off all these wireless connections at once by placing
your phone in Airplane mode.
- Press & hold the Power button
- Touch Turn on airplane mode.