How To Connect To PC - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to connect to PC on your LG G Pro 2. Learn to connect your device to a PC with a USB cable in USB connection modes.
Transferring music, photos and videos using the USB mass storage mode
- Connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- If you haven't installed the LG Android Platform Driver on your PC, you will need to manually change the settings. Choose System settings > PC connection > USB
connection type, then select Media sync (MTP).
- You can now view the mass storage content on your PC and transfer the files.
Synchronize with Windows Media Player
Ensure that Windows Media Player is installed on your PC.
- Use the USB cable to connect the phone to a PC on which Windows Media Player has been installed.
- Select the Media sync (MTP) option. When connected, a pop-up window will appear on the PC.
- Open Windows Media Player to synchronize music files.
- Edit or enter your devices name in the pop-up window (if necessary).
- Select and drag the music files you want to the sync list.
- Start synchronization.
- The following requirements must be satisfied to synchronize with Windows Media Player.
- If the Windows Media Player version is lower than 10, install version 10 or higher.