How To Connect Apple Wireless Keyboard On iPhone 6 Plus
Learn how to Connect Apple wireless keyboard on your iPhone 6 Plus. You can use an Apple Wireless Keyboard (available separately) to enter text on iPhone. The keyboard connects via Bluetooth, so you must first pair it with iPhone.
Note: The Apple Wireless Keyboard does not support keyboard features that are on your device. For example, it does not anticipate your next word or automatically correct misspelled words.
- Pair an Apple Wireless Keyboard with iPhone. Turn on the keyboard, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth, then tap the keyboard when it appears in the Devices list.
Once its paired, the keyboard reconnects to iPhone whenever its in range up to about 33 feet (10 meters). When its connected, the onscreen keyboard doesnt appear.
- Save your batteries. Turn off Bluetooth and the wireless keyboard when not in use. You can turn off Bluetooth in Control Center. To turn off the keyboard, hold down the On/off switch until the green light goes off.
- Unpair a wireless keyboard. Go to Settings > Bluetooth, tap next to the keyboard name, then tap Forget this Device.
Add or change keyboards
You can turn typing features, such as spell checking, on or off; add keyboards for writing in different languages; and change the layout of your onscreen keyboard or Apple Wireless
- Set typing features. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Add a keyboard for another language. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard.
- Switch keyboards. If you havent added any keyboards, tap smiley to switch to the emoji keyboard. If you have several keyboards, tap to switch to the last one you used. Continue tapping to access other enabled keyboards, or touch and hold , then slide to choose a different keyboard.
Note: For information about international keyboards, see How To Use international keyboards.
- Change the keyboard layout. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards, select a keyboard, then choose a layout