How To Configure Voice Search - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to configure voice search on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Google Voice Search application allows you to search the web using only your voice.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Voice Search icon .When the Google Voice Search screen displays, speak the word or words that you would like to search for on the internet.
- If the timer expires and the mic icon changes from red to gray, tap the mic icon and speak the word or words that you would like to search for on the internet. Results are displayed on your phone.The following options are available at the bottom of your screen:
- Web: After selecting a different option, tap Web to return to the original search results.
- Images: Displays images for your search.
- News: Displays news items related to your search.
- More: After tapping More, sweep your screen to the left to see additional options such as Shopping, Videos, Blogs, Discussions, Books, and Applications.
- Phone: Displays a phone number if applicable