How To Assign Image As Wallpaper On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
You can assign an image on your gallery as wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Gallery icon.
- Select a folder location and tap a file to open it.
- With the image displayed, press Menu key and then tap Set as.
- Select one of the two options:
- Home screen assigns the current image to the home screen background. This image is spread across all available screens.
- Lock screen assigns the selected image to the background for the lock screen.
- Home and lock screens assigns the current image to both the Home screen and Lock screens.
- Touch and drag the crop box anywhere on the picture. Touch and drag the sides of the crop box to zoom in or out to create a cropped area.
- Tap Done to assign the wallpaper image.
- Tap Cancel to stop without updating the wallpaper image.