Go Through Construction Zones In GTA San Andreas
You can go through the construction zones in GTA San Andreas; this guide will work for PS 2. Follow the simple steps below
Start a new game. (Or load one and risk it.)
Go to the bridge that leads from Los Santos to the area above it. (It has an area called Bone County.)
Use the Jetpack Cheat or the Flying Cars Cheat
Go over the bridge and wait for a train.
Car-jack the train.
Go in the direction of the next area that you haven't been.
- This can take a while, since some trains are weaker and fall over, but if you get the right train, it will work.
Activate the Floating Car After Collision Cheat
Go really, really fast.
This train will fall off, so go get another train and go really, really fast.
- If you have a good train, you will be able to go pretty far. You can now go through the construction zones. However, sometimes you will have to go back and forth, but it will end up working.
- The train will occasionally shake and rattle, but it will not generally fall off the tracks for a while. Also, the vibration does mess up and will go off occasionally, but afterwards, it will stop vibrating and the train will still be shaking.
- Don't freak out because the construction zones don't go away. That's normal. You'll still see the train go through them.
- The train will not go flying through the air like it's supposed to.
- You may want to lock your current wanted level at 0There are occasionally a few green data bars on the screen. This could possibly make something occur dangerously.
- You should probably NOT save, since this is a glitch. I have never tried saving, but I don't know what may happen if you do.