Cant See iPhone In iTunes?
- Your iPhone doesnt appear in iTunes and not seems to be syncing with it, see some of the tips below
- What version of iTunes you got? Most issues can be solved by getting the latest version of iTunes.
- Hows your iPhone battery? Try giving the iPhone a good charge before syncing again.
- Try using a different USB port. You could try unpluging all other unnecessary USB stuff and just plug in the iPhone by itself.
- Unplug the iPhone, restart the computer and try pluging it in again.
- Try turning the iPhone off now turn it back on again. Hold down the Sleep (Wake) button on top of the phone for a few seconds now drag the red slider that appears. Now press and hold the Sleep (Wake) button and wait for the Apple logo to show up. If your SIM is locked hit the Unlock to enter your PIN. You may only get three chance at entering your PIN key so be extra careful or else you may need to call your carrier to PUK it out for you. (Personal Unlocking Key).