Aim In Counter Strike
Counter Strike is a popular first person shooting game, so learn how to aim in shooting. Follow the simple steps below
When you see your enemy, put your crosshair on the enemies NECK, aiming towards the head, ideally aiming for the HEAD.
Click your mouse so as to shoot no more than a couple bullets, it will help control the recoil if you burst (2-3 shots) while moving your crosshair to follow your enemy.
Take your time, but don't take too long.
When you are waiting for your crosshair to become small again to shoot another couple bullets, remember to strafe from side to side.
Once the crosshair is small again, shoot
Once the guy is dead don't hesitate to run up to his corpse and check for spare grenades/better weapons.
- Do not fire while moving. This will cause your bullets to stray away from where you're aiming (bullets will go somewhere exterior to your crosshair!). Spray while moving only if you're at close range, really close range.
- Get a mouse that is comfortable even after a long time of using.
- Fire at your enemy when you have lots of cover to protect you.
- Spray (fire many rounds without stopping) at close range if you're not confident in your aiming capabilities, the machine guns are better for this.
- Bullets fired after the first two or three bullets fired (depending on the gun used) will not go where you aim and will consequently not be useful.
- Use an M4 or an AK, they offer superior accuracy and damage at near or far targets.
- Try to place your crosshairs a little lower than where you want your bullets to hit your enemy, the recoil will cause the bullets to go higher as you fire.
- Anticipate where the enemy might be by listening and aiming where the head of the enemy will be when the enemy will be in your field of view.
- Practice makes perfect
- In small range if enemy suddenly appears in front of you just shoot and move side or duck without losing time.
- Always try to give headshot, for this: 1-Always keep your crosshair on suitable height. Means, suppose you enters in a tunnel then you can assume that if enemy appears then what'll be the ht. of his head.2-Shoot and drag crosshair simultaneously towards enemy's head.
- Using assault rifles(AK, M4, Galil, FAMAS), you can maintain perfect accuracy while moving by walking(default key is shift)
- Play more, you'll get better.
- Play death match, you need to learn all types of aim and in what situation to use that type of aim. (e.g. spray, tap, burst... etc.) Death Match is really good for practice. You learn to rush and take cover and hold positions a lot more quickly.
- Take regular breaks!!
- Always reload before going into battle. You don't want to be shooting blanks after you got the perfect aim, do you?