- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 5487
You can use Google Maps on your Samsung Galaxy S3, it is a mapping service to find your locations and search for places, and get directions. This feature may be unavailable depending on your region or service provider. Follow the simple steps below.
- You must activate location services to find your location and search the map.
- Select a travel method and select GET DIRECTIONS. The route is indicated on the map. Depending on the selected travel method, you may see multiple routes.
- When you are finished, press the Option key, and select Clear Map.
How To Activate Location Services
Your device is equipped with a global positioning system (GPS) receiver. Learn how to activate location services and use additional GPS functions.
For better reception of GPS signals, avoid using your device in the following conditions:
- Between buildings, in tunnels or underground passages, or inside buildings.
- In poor weather.
- Around high voltage or electromagnetic fields.
- In a vehicle with sun protection film.
Do not touch or cover the area around the antenna with your hands or other objects while using the GPS functions.