How To Use World Clock - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to use world clock on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. You can view date and time in any time zone.
- On the Apps screen, tap Clock > World clock.
- Tap Add icon and enter a city name or select a city from the cities.
- To apply summer time, tap and hold a clock, and then tap Settings.
- Tap Menu icon > Delete, select clocks, and then tap Done.
- On the Apps screen, tap Clock > Stopwatch.
- Tap Start to time an event. Tap Lap to record lap times.
- Tap Stop to stop timing. To clear lap times, tap Reset.
- To set the device to dim the screen during laps, tap Menu icon > Settings > Keep screen dimmed.
- On the Apps screen, tap Clock > Timer.
- Set the duration, and then tap Start.
- Drag Stop icon outside the large circle when the timer goes off.
- To change the alarm ringtone settings, tap Menu icon > settings.