How To Use Voice Recorder - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to use Voice Recorder on your LG G Pro 2. Use the voice recorder to record voice memos or other audio files.
Recording a sound or voice
- Touch Apps icon > the Apps tab and select Voice Recorder.
- Touch Record icon to begin recording.
- Touch Stop icon to end the recording.
- Touch Play icon to listen to the recording.
Note: Touch Menu icon to access your album. You can listen to the saved recording. The available recording time may differ from actual recording time.
Sending the voice recording
- Once you have finished recording, you can send the audio clip by touching Share icon.
- Choose from Bluetooth, E-mail, Gmail, Memo, Messaging or SmartShare Beam. When you select Bluetooth, E-mail, Gmail, Memo, Messaging or SmartShare Beam the voice recording is added to the message. You may then write and send the message as you usually would.