How To Use Task – HTC One M8
Learn how to use Task on your HTC One M8. Use the Tasks app to organize and track to do and task lists. Create tasks on your phone or sync them with your Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account.
You can also sync tasks with your Google account. You can even choose to see your tasks in the Calendar app.
Creating a task
- Open the Tasks app.
- To select the task account where you want to create the task, tap View icon.
- Tap + icon, and then enter the task details.
Tasks created under My tasks can be linked to a contact (tap Contact icon) or to a location (tap Location icon).
- Tap Save.
- Go to the list that contains the task.
- In the list of tasks, you can:
- Tap the check box next to the task to mark a task complete.
- Press and hold a task to delete, postpone, or move it to another list.
- Tap Menu icon to view completed tasks, sort them, and more.
Managing task lists
- In the Tasks app, tap Menu icon > Manage lists.
- From here, you can:
- Tap a list to show all tasks under that list.
- Tap + icon and choose an account to create a list.
You can’t create lists for Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync accounts.
- Tap . . . to rename or delete a list.
Some lists can’t be deleted.