How To Use SugarSync On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
SugarSync is a Web storage service that allows you to use storage space to store your files and share them on the Cloud in Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Note: If you are using another Web storage service, log into that service first before using AllShare Play.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > AllShare Play icon.
Note: When adding storage, an N Drive is added.
- From the main screen, select + icon Add storage and then tap on the media that you would like to share.
- A file with N in the upper-left indicates it is stored remotely on a Web storage location. Selecting this media causes your device to access the file currently stored on your services servers.
- If this is your first time to use the service, set up a new account by tapping Sign up > SugarSync Sign Up.
Note: If you already have a current Sugar Sync account, tap Sign in.
- Enter in your Email address and your password.
- Agree to the terms of service and tap Sign up or Go on your on-screen keyboard.
Note: After you enter your passwords, do not press Menu key to hide the keyboard. This action erases the password fields.
- You can choose to download the SugerSync app or tap Skip to continue.
- Once the process is successfully completed, the Web storage icon or name appears in the Web storage area of the main screen.