How To Use Reminders - LG G Watch
Learn how to use reminders on your LG G Watch. You can set reminders and alarms, take notes, check your schedule, and more, all from your watch. Check out the examples below to learn about some of the things Android Wear can do for you.
Language availability for voice tips
Most of the tips below work if your language is set to English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, or Brazilian Portuguese. Some voice actions are not
available in all languages and countries.
Set a reminder
- You can speak to your watch to set a reminder. You can set reminders to do something at a certain time or location.
- Once you set a reminder, youll see a card when your reminder goes off.
Speak to set reminder
- Make sure the watch is awake.
- Say Ok Google. Youll see a white screen with a red g.
- Say the following:
- "Remind me to call John at 6 PM."
- "Remind me to empty the litter box when I get home."