How To Use QuickMemo - LG G2
Learn how to use quickmemo on your LG G2. The Quick Memo feature allows you to create memos and capture screen shots. You can use Quick Memo to easily and efficiently create memos during a call, with a saved picture or on the current phone screen. Touch and drag the Status Bar down and tap Quickmemo icon. You can also access it using the Quick Access feature. Create a memo using the following options:
- Tap to keep the memo on top and and continue using the phone. Tap Exit icon to exit the overlay mode.
- Tap to select whether to use the current screen as the background or a note image.
- Tap to undo the most recent action.
- Tap to redo the most recently deleted action.
- Tap to select the pen type and color.
- Tap to use the eraser to erase the memo that you created.
- Tap to share the memo with others via any of the available applications.
- Tap to save the memo youve created.
- Tap to hide or display the toolbar.
Note: Please use a fingertip while using the Quick Memo feature. Do not use your fingernail.
- Tap Save icon to save the current memo to the Notebook or Gallery.
Discard Quick Memos:
- Tap the Back Key icon.
View the Saved Memo
- From the Home screen tap the Apps Key > Gallery icon or Notebook icon and select the QuickMemo album.