How To Use Notifications On iPad
Notification Center displays all your alerts in one place, you can use the notifications alert on iPad easily; for more details continue reading the article below.
- Notification Center displays all your alerts in one place, including alerts about:
- Calendar events
- New mail
- New messages
- Friend requests (Game Center)
- Alerts also appear on the lock screen, or briefly at the top of the screen when youre using iPad. You can see all current alerts in Notification Center.
- Show Notification Center: Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Respond to an alert in Notification Center: Tap the alert.
- Respond to an alert on the lock screen: Swipe the alert from left to right.
- Remove an alert from Notification Center: Tap Close icon, then tap Clear.
- Set options for notifications: Go to Settings, and then Notifications.
This will work on all iPads; including iPad 3, iPad 2, new iPad, and original iPad.