How To Use Messages – LG G3
Learn how to use messages on your LG G3. Your phone combines SMS and MMS into one intuitive, easy-to-use menu.
Sending a message
- Tap Messages icon on the Home screen and tap Edit icon to open a blank message.
- Enter a contact name or contact number in the To field. As you enter the contact name, matching contacts will appear. You can tap a suggested recipient. You can add more than one contact.
Note: You will be charged for a text message for every person to whom you send the message.
- Tap the Enter message field and begin composing your message.
- Tap Menu key to open the Options menu. Choose from Quick message, Insert smiley, Schedule sending, Add subject and Discard.
Note: You can tap the attachment icon to attach the file, that you want to share with message.
- Tap Send to send your message.
- Responses will appear on the screen. As you view and send additional messages, a message thread is created.
- The 160-character limit may vary from country to country, depending on the language and how the SMS is coded.
- If an image, video or audio file is added to an SMS message, it is automatically converted into an MMS message and you are charged accordingly.