How To Use Messages – LG G Watch
Learn how to use Messages on your LG G Watch. You can use your your favorite messaging apps with Android Wear, including Hangouts. Learn more about how to use Hangouts with Android Wear.
Read a text or message
- Your new texts or messages will show up as a card. Youll see cards if you get message notifications on your phone.
- When you swipe from right to left you can take different actions such as reply. If youd like to get notifications on your phone, but not your watch, you can stop specific apps from sending notifications to your watch. If you are using Hangouts, learn how Hangouts works with Android Wear.
Text a friend
- You can speak to your watch to text your contacts by saying a name. This sends an SMS message.
Speak to send a text
- Make sure the watch is awake.
- Say Ok Google. Youll see a white screen with a red g.
- Say the following:
- “Text Steve I’m running 5 minutes late.”
- Send Kirsten a message that Im going to pick up dinner.
- Keep in mind that when you say send a message, youll send a text message. If you are using Hangouts, learn how Hangouts works with Android Wear.
Reply to a text
- Your text will show up as a card. When you swipe from right to left youll see an option to reply. Touch reply, then say your message. If you are using Hangouts, learn how Hangouts works with Android Wear.