How To Lock Screen - LG G2
Learn how to lock screen on your LG G2. Check mark this option to keep screen on when the phone detects your face looking at the screen.
- Select screen lock: Select the desired option to secure your phone from the below.
- None: No lock screen.
- Swipe: Swipe any part of the screen o unlock screen.
- Face Unlock: Unlocks the screen through facial recognition. Follow the prompts. You are asked to select Pattern and/or PIN as a backup.
- Pattern: Allows you to set a pattern as your screen lock. It's recommended that you enter a backup PIN as well in case you forget the pattern.
- PIN: Enter a numeric PIN to unlock the screen.
- Password: Enter a password to unlock the screen.
- Screen swipe effect: Select the screen effect you want to use when unlocking the screen.
- Weather animation: Show weather animation for current location or primary city set in the Weather app.
- Wallpaper: Select the wallpaper to display for your lock screen.
- Shortcuts: Customize shortcuts on the lock screen.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key > All settings > Display tab, then tap the Lock screen > Shortcuts.
- Tap the icon you want to replace and select the app you want to replace it with.
- Owner info: Display the owner info on the lock screen. Tap to set the desired information.
- Lock timer: Allows you to set the amount of time before the screen automatically locks after the screen has timed-out.
- Power button instantly locks: Checkmark to instantly lock the screen when the Power/Lock Key is pressed.
Front touch buttons
- Select the front touch button combination, theme and if you want to use a transparent background.
- Adjust the screen brightness by using the slider. Tap Auto to set the brightness to automatically change.
- Set the time delay before the screen automatically turns off.
Set the screen off effect used when the screen turns off.
- Set to switch orientation automatically when you rotate the phone.
- Select the screensaver to display when the phone is sleeping while docked and/ or charging.
- Select the desired font type.
- Select the desired font size.
- Checkmark this option to keep screen on when the phone detects your face looking at the screen.
- Checkmark this option to pause videos while playing automatically when the phone detects you are not looking at the screen.
- Select which type of notifications to display the front or back side LEDs for.
Aspect ratio correction
- Change the resolution size of downloaded applications to fit the screen size.