How To Use Knock Code - LG G3
Learn how to use knock code on your LG G3. The Knock Code feature allows you to tap the screen with your own Knock-Code pattern using the screen divided by 4 squares to easily turn the screen on or off. You can disable this feature in the Lock screen settings.
- If you enter the wrong Knock-Code 6 times, it will compulsorily take you to your google account log in/backup PIN.
- Use the fingertip instead of finger nail to tap the screen for turning it on or off.
- When the Knock-Code is not in use, you can use Knock On function by taping the screen.
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > Settings .
- Tap Lock screen > Select screen lock > Knock Code.
- Tap the squares in a pattern to set your knock code. Your knock code pattern can be 3 to 8 taps. Tap Done when you're finished.
Unlock the screen using the Knock-Code
You can unlock the screen by tapping the Knock-Code pattern you already set.
- When the screen turns off, press the Power key
- Tap the Knock Code pattern you set before.