How To Use Internet On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to use internet on your Samsung Galaxy S4. The Browser is your access to the mobile web. This section explains how to navigate the Browser and introduces you to the basic features.
Accessing the Mobile Web
- To access the Browser:
- From the Home screen, tap Internet icon. The mobile homepage displays.
- To select an item, tap an entry.
- To scroll through a website, sweep the screen with your finger in an up or down motion.
- Sweep the screen left to right to move laterally across a web page.
- To return to a previous page, press left arrow icon.
- To move forward to a web page, press right arrow icon.
Zooming in and out of the Browser
There are several ways to Zoom in and out on your browser while in desktop view. After tapping on a link or article, use one of these methods:
- Tilting: Tap and hold the screen at two points then tilt the device back and forth to reduce or enlarge the screen. You must first enable motion in the Settings section. For more information, refer to Motions and Gestures.
- Double tap: Quickly tap the screen twice on the web page to zoom in or out.
- Pinching: Sweep in opposite directions at the same time to zoom in or out (use a pinching-in or pinching-out motion).