How To Use Google Play Music - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to use Google play music on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. You can listen to music by using your devices built-in speakers, through a wired headset, or through a wireless Bluetooth stereo headset.
Press the Volume Key on the side of the device to activate onscreen volume control, then touch and drag on the scale to set volume. You can also press the Volume Key to adjust playback volume.
Play Music App
- The Play Music app contains a music player that plays music and other audio files that you copy from your computer or store online.
Note: Some Play Music options may not be available until you sign in to your Google account.
Accessing Google Play Music
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > Play Music icon. The Play Music app searches your online library and your devices internal storage for music and playlists.
- This can take from a few seconds to several minutes, depending on the amount of new music added since you last opened the application.
Play Music Menu
While viewing a Play Music main screen:
- Touch Menu icon for options.
To configure Play Music settings:
- Touch Menu > Settings.
Follow the onscreen instructions.
Shopping for Music at the Play Store
To visit the Google Play Store where you can find and buy music:
- From the main Home screen, touch Play Store icon.
- Sign in to your Google account, if you have not already signed in.
- Touch MUSIC. The Google Play Store music section displays.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.