How To Use Google Now On Nexus 7
Google Now is about getting you just the right information, at just the right time. You can swipe up for Google Now. Follow the simple steps below.
- It tells you todays weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, the next train as youre standing on the platform, and even your favorite teams score while theyre playing.
- And all of this happens automatically. Google Now intelligently brings you the information you want to see, when you want to see it. No digging required. For example, heres a Google Now card that appears when youre about to start your commute home.
- Give it a try! Swipe your finger up from the bottom of any screen, or touch the Google Search bar at the top of the screen. When you want to see more cards, touch Show more cards at the bottom of the screen. When you dont need them anymore, swipe them out of the way.
- When you opt in to Google Now, youre also turning on location reporting and location history. Google Now also uses location information provided by Googles location service and GPS, if those are currently turned on. Googles location service must be turned on for Google Now to work.
- Google Now also uses data from other sources, such as your data in Google products or in third-party products that you allow Google Now to access. For example, your tablets synced calendar may include entries from non-Google calendar products. For example, if you have a synced calendar entry for a dentist appointment that includes the dentists address, Google Now can check traffic and suggest when to leave. And if you have searches stored in your Web History, Google Now can also show cards based on sports scores, flight status, and so on.
- Youre in control. You can choose exactly which cards youd like to see, adjust the details of what they display, and adjust your privacy settings.