How To Use Gestures - Huawei Ascend P6
Learn how to use gestures on your Huawel Ascend P6. you can flick left or right across the notification panel to dismiss a notification.
- Touch: Tap an item once. For example, touch to select an item or open an application.
- Touch and hold: Touch and leave your finger on the screen for 2 seconds or more. For example, touch and hold an application, widget, or blank area to display the related option menu.
- Flick: Where applicable, swipe your finger in the direction you want the screen to move. For example,you can flick left or right across the notification panel to dismiss a notification.
- Drag: Touch and hold an item and then move it to another position. For example, you can re-arrange applications and widgets on the home screen this way.
- Pinch: Pinch two fingers together to zoom out or stretch them apart to zoom in. For example, pinch together or apart to zoom in or out on a picture or web page.