How To Use File Manager - LG G Pad
Learn how to use File Manager on your LG G pad. The File Manager application allows you to manage files in your internal/ external storage.
To open the File Manager application
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > File Manager icon.
File Manager Options
- Qslide icon: Allow you to run QSlide.
- Search icon: Allows you to search for files.
- Create Folder icon: Allows you to create a new folder.
- Move Files icon: Allows you to move files and folders to another folder.
- Copy Files icon: Allows you to copy multiple files.
- Delete icon: Allows you to delete files and folders.
Tap the Menu Key to access the following options.
- Sort by: Allows you to sort files and folders by Name, Size, Date, and Type.
- View by: Allows you to change the view mode to List or Grid.
- Share: Allows you to share files and folders with others.
- Zip: Allows you to compress files and folders into a .zip file.
- Show/Hide hidden files: Allows you to show hidden files or hide them.
- Exit: Allows you to exit the application.