How To Use Email - LG G3
Learn how to use email on your LG G3. You can use the E-mail application to read emails from services like Gmail. The E-mail application supports the following account types: POP3, IMAP and Exchange. Your service provider or system administrator can provide you with the account settings you need.
Working with account folders
- Tap Home key > Apps icon > Apps tab > E-mail > tap Menu icon and select Folders.
Each account has an Inbox, Outbox, Sent and Drafts folder. Depending on the features supported by your account's service provider, you may have additional folders.
To compose and send a message
- While in the E-mail application, tap the Compose icon.
- Enter an address for the message's intended recipient. As you enter text, matching addresses will be proposed from your Contacts. Separate multiple addresses using semicolons.
- Tap the Menu icon to add a Cc/Bcc and tap Attachment icon to attach files, if required.
- Enter the text of the message.
- Tap Send icon.
Note: When a new email arrives in your Inbox, you will be notified by a sound or vibration.