How To Use Dropbox – Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to use Dropbox on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Use this app to save and share files with others via the Dropbox cloud storage. When you save files to Dropbox, your device automatically syncs with the web server and any other devices that have Dropbox installed.
Note: This app may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
- Tap Dropbox on the Apps screen. When you launch this app for the first time or restart it after performing a data reset, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup. Use the following functions:
- Upload icon: Upload or open files. Tap Menu icon > Upload here to upload files.
- Image/Video icon: View the uploaded photos or videos. Tap to share or delete files, or create albums.
- Favorites icon: Open files in the favorites list.
- Notifications icon: View notifications.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S’s; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.