How To Use Display Settings - Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to use Display Settings on your Samsung Galaxy S5. In this menu, you can change various settings for the display.
- From the main Settings screen, tap Display icon.
The following options display:
- Brightness: configures the LCD Brightness levels. Tap Automatic brightness to allow the phone to self-adjust or drag the slider and tap OK.
- Font: allows you to set the font style and font size that your phone will use. You can also tap Get fonts online to choose from a wider selection.
- Screen rotation: allows you to switch the display orientation automatically when you rotate the phone.
- Smart stay: when activated, your screen stays on as long as you are looking at it.
- Screen timeout: allows you to adjust the delay time before the screen automatically turns off.
- Screen mode: allows you to select from several different screen modes that affect the color and sharpness of your display.
- Auto adjust screen tone: allows you to save power because the phone analyzes the displayed screen image and adjusts the LCD brightness.
- Daydream: allows you to control what your screen does when your device is docked or sleeping. Tap the OFF / ON icon next to Daydream to turn it on. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- LED indicator: allows you to set up how your LED lights can be used as indicators. Tap the features that you want activated to create a checkmark.
- Touch key light duration: allows you to adjust the delay before the Touch key light automatically turns off.
- Increase touch sensitivity: allows you to adjust the touch sensitivity of your phone automatically depending on the type of material on the display.