How To Use Data Usage - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to use data usage on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. From this screen you can view your Mobile data usage and turn your Mobile data capability On or Off.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Connections > Data usage.
- Tap Mobile data to create a checkmark and turn Mobile data usage on.
- Tap Set mobile data limit to create a checkmark and allow a data limit to be set.
- Touch and drag the orange limit bar to the GB limit that you desire.
- Tap the Data usage cycle drop-down menu and select a date.
- The data usage displays as a visual (chart) and also displays a list of each application with a breakdown of how much data was used per application.
Note: Data is measured by your device. Your service provider may account for data usage differently.
- Press Menu key to display additional options. Tap to activate.
- Data roaming: enables data roaming on your device.
- Restrict background data: restricts some apps and services from working unless you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Auto sync data: allows your accounts to automatically sync
- Show Wi-Fi usage: displays a Wi-Fi tab that shows Wi-Fi usage.
- Mobile hotspots: displays available mobile hotspots.