How To Use Blocking Mode - Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to use Blocking Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S5. When Blocking mode is enabled, notifications for selected features will be disabled. You will only receive notifications of incoming calls from people on your allowed list.
- From the main Settings screen, tap Blocking mode icon.
- In a single motion touch and slide the Blocking mode slider to the right to turn it on icon. Confirm that the Blocking mode active icon appears in the Status bar.
- Place a green checkmark adjacent to the features that you would like to disable.
- Configure a timeframe for these features to be active. Remove the checkmark from the Always field to configure the From and To time fields.
- Tap Allowed contacts to assign those contacts that are exempted from these rules. Choose from None, All contacts, Favorites, or Custom. Allowed contacts will then appear in the Allowed contact list.