How To Use Accessibility Settings - LG G3
Learn how to use accessibility settings on your LG G3. Use the Accessibility settings to configure any accessibility plug-ins you have installed on your phone.
Note: Requires additional plug-ins to become selectable.
- TalkBack - Allows you to set up the TalkBack function which assists people with impaired vision by providing verbal feedback. Tap the switch the top right corner of the screen to turn it on. Tap Settings at the bottom of the screen to adjust the TalkBack settings.
- Font size - Select the desired font size.
- Invert colors - Increases the color contrast for people with difficulty perceiving color.
- Color adjustment - Allows you to view the screen with greater color contrast. Tap the switch at the top right corner of the screen to turn it on. Then tap the screen and drag across the screen in any direction until you see the color contrast you want to use.
- Touch zoom - When this feature is turned on, you can zoom in and out by triple-tapping the screen.
- Message/call voice notifications - Announces incoming calls and messages out loud.
- Screen shades - Dims the screen's backlight.
- Accessibility shortcut - Open accessibility options quickly on any screen.
- Text-to-speech output - Text-to-speech output provides audible readout of text, for example, the contents of text messages, and the Caller ID for incoming calls.
- Audio type - Allows you to change the sound to Mono or Stereo.
- Sound balance - To manually adjust the sound direction.
- Notification LED - Turn on the LED light for incoming calls and notifications.
- Flash alerts - The flash will blink for incoming calls and notifications.
- Call reject message - Send a message customized for those with hearing impairments when an call is rejected.
- Turn off all sounds - Activate to turn off all sounds.
- Captions - Allows customized caption settings for those with hearing impairments.
- Touch feedback time - Sets the touch and hold delay (short, medium, or long).
- Universal touch - Tap the switch to toggle it on and off. On allows you to replace the hardware keys with a Universal touch board.
- Tap the Universal touch icon to access the Power, Home, Volume down, Volume up, and more (Screen capture, Back, Settings, Pinch). Draw a "C" on the board to automatically display the Dial tab. Draw an "M" on the board to automatically display the Messaging application. Draw a "W" on the board to automatically launch the Chrome application.
- Screen timeout - Set the desired screen timeout.
- Touch control areas - Limit touch control to selected areas of the screen. Press the Volume Down Key and Home Key at the same time to activate and deactivate this feature.
- Auto-rotate screen - Checkmark to allow the device to rotate the screen depnding on the device orientation (portrait or landscape).
- Password voice confirmation - Allows the device to confirm characters via voice feedback when you are inputting passwords.
- Power key ends call - Checkmark so that you can end voice calls by pressing the Power/Lock Key. When this option is enabled, pressing the Power/Lock Key during a call does not lock the screen.
- Accessibility settings shortcut - Turning this feature on allows you to activate an accessibility feature by tapping the Home Key three (3) times. Choose from Off, Show all, TalkBack, Invert colors, Universal touch, and Accessibility settings.
- One-touch input - Checkmark so that each finger touch enters a letter/character on the LG Keyboard.