How To Share Photos In Social Networks On HTC One
Learn how to share photos in social networks on your HTC One. Use the Gallery app to share photos straight to your social networks.
- Log in to your social network account before you upload photos or videos.
- Some social networks only allow you to upload photos.
- Open the Gallery app.
- Tap My photos, and then go to the photo album or group of photos that you want to share.
- If you want to share a single shot from an HTC Zoe photo, while viewing the HTC Zoe photo, drag the slider on the progress bar to the shot you want to share.
- Tap Share and choose which social network you want to upload to.
Note: For HTC Zoe photos, use HTC Share to provide your recipients with the total HTC Zoe experience, including a highlight video and a collage of your best photos. Sharing in other ways may not deliver the entire series of shots to the recipient.
- Select the items you want to share and then tap Next.
Follow the onscreen instructions to upload your photos and videos. You may be able to enter a caption, select the online album you want to upload to, select privacy options, and more.
- You can also share a photo or video right after youve captured it.
- You can post videos on YouTube.