How To Setup - Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to Setup on your Samsung Galaxy S5. Once the device has been configured, you will not be prompted with setup screens again.
To turn the device on:
- Press and hold Power/End icon until the device switches on. The device searches for your network and after finding it, you can make or receive calls.
- Swipe your finger across the screen to unlock the phone.
To turn the device off:
- Press and hold Power/End icon until the Device options screen appears.
- Tap Power off icon.
- At the Power off prompt, tap OK.
Configuring your Phone
When you first turn on your phone, you will need to set up a few things.
- As each screen is displayed, follow the instructions on each screen to set up that particular feature.
- Tap Next or Skip to progress to the next page.
- At the last screen, tap Finish, to finish your setup.