How To Restart - LG G Watch
Learn how to restart on your LG G Watch. In certain situations, you may need or want to restart your watch. You can restart it in a couple ways, either through the settings or by using your watch's hardware.
To restart through Settings:
- If your screen is dim, touch the screen to wake up the watch.
- Touch anywhere on the background of the screen. Youll see a white screen with a red g.
- Touch again anywhere on the screen to see a menu of things you can do.
- Scroll until you see Settings icon.
- Touch Settings icon.
- Scroll until you see Restart icon, then touch to restart.
Note: For another way to get to Settings, say Ok Google, Settings from your active watch face.
- You can also restart your watch using your watchs hardware. If you need to clear all data from your watch, you can reset your watch to factory settings.