How To Improve Battery Life On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Active applications, light levels, Bluetooth usage, and GPS functionality all act to drain your battery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The following is a list of helpful tips that can help conserve your battery power:
- Reduce your backlight on time.
- Turn Bluetooth off when not in use.
- Turn Wi-Fi off when not in use.
- Deactivate the GPS when not needed. Most applications using this function will periodically query the GPS satellites for your current location; each query drains your battery.
- Do not wait until your battery is completely depleted before charging your device. Repeating this process of a complete discharge and recharge can over time reduce the storage capacity of any battery.
- Turn off Automatic application sync.
- Use the Power Savings Widget to deactivate hardware functions such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Synchronization, or LCD brightness setting.
- Check the Battery use screen to review what features or functions have been consuming your battery resources.
- Check the Running Services and close any unnecessary applications.
- Use the Task Manager feature to end/shutdown background applications that are still running. These minimized applications can, over time, cause your device to slow down.
- Turn off any streaming services after use (see Running Services).
- Animated wallpapers use processing power, memory, and more power. Change your Live Wallpaper to a non-animated Wallpaper gallery or Gallery image.