Forget SIM PIN Password – Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Did you forget SIM PIN password on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. If you enter the wrong SIM PIN more than 3 times, you will need to contact your AT&T Customer Service Representative to get the PUK code for your device.
- Each time you enter a wrong SIM PIN number the phone will display how many attempts you have remaining.
- After the third incorrect attempt, the Type PUK and new PIN code screen displays and your SIM card is locked.
- Enter the new PUK code that you received from your AT&T Customer Service Representative in the PUK code field.
- Enter a new PIN code in the New PIN code field and tap OK.
- Enter the new PIN code again in the Confirm PINcode field and tap OK.