How To Enter Text By Google Voice Typing - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to use Google Voice Typing on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. You can use your voice to enter text using the Google Voice typing feature.
- From the keyboard, touch the top of the screen and drag downward to display the Notification Panel.
- Touch Choose input method.
- Touch Google voice typing.
- At the Speak now prompt, speak clearly and distinctly into the microphone.
- If the red microphone turns gray, then the feature has timed out and you should touch the microphone icon to start again. The text displays in the message as you are speaking.
- After you have quit speaking for several seconds, touch Keyboard icon to return to the keyboard.
Note: The feature works best when you break your message down into smaller segments.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.