How To Customize Motion Settings On Samsung Galaxy S3
Learn how to customize motion setting on Samsung Galaxy S3. You can customize the Motion settings on your S3 to control the motion recognition feature. Follow the simple steps below.
- Motion activation: Set to use the motion recognition feature.
- Direct call: Set to make a voice call by picking up and holding the device near your ear while viewing call, message, or contact details.
- Smart alert: Set the device to alert you if you have missed calls or new messages when you pick up your device.
- Double tap to top: Set to move to the top of a list of contacts or email messages when you double-tap the device.
- Tilt to zoom: Set to use a tilting motion to zoom in or out when viewing images or browsing webpages.
- Pan to move icon: Set to move an item to another page when you tap and hold the item, and then slide the device to the left or right.
- Pan to browse images: Set to scroll through an image by sliding the device in any direction when the image is zoomed in.
- Shake to update: Set to shake your device to search for Bluetooth devices.
- Turn over to mute/pause: Set to mute ringtones, pause media playback, or mute the FM radio when you place the device face down.
- Palm swipe to capture: Set to capture an image of the screen when you sweep your hand to the left or right across the screen.
- Palm touch to mute/pause: Set to pause media playback or mute the FM radio when you touch the screen with your palm.