How To Create Messages - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to create messages on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This section describes how to send and receive different types of messages. It also includes the features and functionality associated with messaging.
- From the main Home screen, tap Apps > Messaging > Compose.
Note: The main Home screen initially contains the Messaging icon. If you delete it, or if you want to access Messaging from another Home screen, you must tap Apps > Messaging.
- Tap on the Enter recipient field to manually enter a recipient or tap Contacts icon to select a recipient from your Contacts.
- If adding a recipient from your Contacts, tap the contact to place a checkmark then tap Done.
- The contact will be placed in the recipient field.
Note: For the Group option, if the number of recipients is less than 10, all members in the group will be added. You will need to delete any unnecessary members in the list by selecting the trash can icon and deleting unwanted entries.
Note: Enter additional recipients by separating each entry with a semicolon (;) then using the previous procedure.
- Tap the Enter message field and use the on-screen keypad to enter a message. For more information, refer to Enter Text.
- Add more recipients by tapping the recipient field.
- Review your message and tap Send Message icon.
Note: If you exit a message before you send it, it will be automatically saved as a draft.