How To Create Google Account – Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
Learn how to Create Google Account on your Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet. Your Xperia device from Sony runs on the Android platform developed by Google.
A range of Google applications and services are available on your device when you purchase it, for example, Gmail, Google Maps, YouTube, and Google Play the online store for downloading Android applications. To get the most out of these services, you need a Google account. For example, a Google account is mandatory if you want to:
- Download and install applications from Google Play.
- Synchronize email, contacts, and the calendar.
- Chat with friends using the Hangouts application.
- Synchronize your browsing history and bookmarks.
To set up a Google account on your device
- From your Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Add account > Google.
- Follow the registration wizard to create a Google account, or sign in if you already have an account.
Note: You can also sign in to or create a Google account from the setup guide the first time you start your device. Or you can go online and create an account.