How To Create Album - Nokia Lumia Icon
Learn how to create album on your Nokia Lumia Icon. To easily find photos of an occasion, a person, or a trip, organize your photos into albums.
Create an album
To easily find photos of an occasion, a person, or a trip, organize your photos into albums according to subject, for example. If your computer is a Mac, install the Windows Phone app from the Mac App Store.
- Connect your phone to a compatible computer with a compatible USB cable.
- On your computer, open a file manager, such as Windows Explorer or Finder, and browse to the folder for photos.
- Add a new folder, give it a name, and add photos to the folder. The folder appears as an album in the albums view on your phone.
Note: If your computers operating system is Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can also use the Windows Phone app. With Windows 7, you can download it from windowsphone.com.
Delete an album
When you delete an album from the phone, the photos in that album are also deleted. If youve copied the album to your computer, the album and the photos in it remain on your computer.
- Tap Photos > albums. Tap and hold an album, and tap delete.
- You cannot delete online albums from your phone.