How To Configure SketchBook for Galaxy - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to configure SketchBook for Galaxy on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro.Use this application to create a quick concept or sketch out your idea for a project.
1. Create and save a sketchbook.
2. Display SketchBook information and settings.
3. Undo the last action.
4. Redo the last action.
5. Use SketchBook tools.
6. Change the brush types and settings.
7. Change a brush color.
8. Add or delete layers.
9. Register the frequently-used tools.
Note: The SketchBook app must be installed before you can use it. Touch OK on the pop-up and follow the onscreen instructions.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > SketchBook for Galaxy.
- Use artistic tools to draw and paint your digital art. The image is saved in Gallery.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2