How To Charge Battery - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to charge battery on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Your device is powered by a rechargeable, standard Li-Ion battery. A Wall/USB Charger (Charging Head and USB cable) are included with the device for charging the battery.
Note: Use only approved charging devices. Approved accessories are designed to maximize battery life. Using other accessories may invalidate your warranty and may cause damage.
- The Battery icon in the Status Bar shows the battery power level. When battery power is 15% or less, your device prompts you to charge the battery. If you continue to operate the device without charging, the device powers off.
Charging the Battery
Your device comes with a Wall/USB Charger (Charging Head, and USB cable) to charge your device from any standard AC power outlet.
Note: The battery comes partially charged. You must fully charge the battery before using your device for the first time. After the first charge, you can use the device
- Plug the flat end of the USB 3.0 cable into the USB Port.
- Insert the USB 3.0 cable into the Charging Head.
- Plug the Charging Head into a standard AC wall outlet.
Note : While the device is charging, if the touch screen does not function due to an unstable power supply, unplug the USB power adapter from the power outlet or unplug the USB cable from the device.
- When charging is complete, unplug the Charging Head from the power outlet and remove the USB cable from the device.
Note: If you are using the older style USB 2.0 cable to charge your battery, plug the flat end of the cable into the right side of the USB Port.
- You cannot charge the battery using the USB cable and your PC.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2.