How To Access Code - Nokia Lumia 2520
Learn how to access code on your Nokia Lumia 2520. Ever wondered what the different codes on your phone are for?
- PIN code (4-8 digits): This protects your SIM card against unauthorized use or is required to access some features. when you switch it on.If you forget the code or it isn't supplied with your card, contact your network service provider. If you type in the code incorrectly 3 times in a row, you need to unblock the code with the PUK code.
- PUK: This is required to unblock a PIN code. If not supplied with your SIM card, contact your network service provider.
- Security code (lock code, password)(min. 4 digits): This helps you protect your phone against unauthorized use. You can set your phone to ask for the lock code that you define. Keep the code secret and in a safe place, separate from your phone. If you forget the code and your phone is locked, your phone will require service. Additional charges may apply, and all the personal data on your phone may be deleted. For more information, contact Nokia Care or your phone dealer.
- IMEI: This is used to identify phones in the network. You may also need to give the number to Nokia Care services. To view your IMEI number, dial *#06#.
- To view the number, first make sure the SIM card is in. Then swipe in from the right of the screen, tap Settings > Change PC settings > Network > Connections, and under Mobile broadband, tap the network name.