Dual Boot HTC Windows Phone In Android
You can dual boot your old Windows Phone with Android, follow the simple steps below
- Download windows Linux (android).
- Unzip thee zipped file on to a micro sd card and a folder called anboot will appear.
- On your phone select and run haret.exe.
- Click run.
- Hold you d-pad button on your phone till you see a menu.
- Press OK on the pop-up.
- Click install.
- Say yes to both pop-ups.
- When you are back at the menu select quit and android will load.
- The camera key on your phone if pressed in android will take you back a screen and if held down will take you to the camera
- The end call key will turn off the screen and if it is held down it will turn of the phone
- The power button will awake the screen and will access the settings
- If you reboot you phone you will have to run haret.exe to boot into android again