Download Songs Onto iPod
You can download songs onto your iPod you need to have installed iTunes on your computer. It will do anything on your iPod includes transferring songs, and videos from your computer to the iPod. It will manage and organize your entire media files can you can purchase more music, videos, tv shows, games, and apps.
You can download and install the latest iTunes for your computer for free here
- Click on the iTunes.exe file to begin the install. You will get a nice Welcome window basically saying iTunes is the best way to import your music, videos, and all your media and the installer guide will take you through the steps. Click Next to begin.
- Accept the license term and click Next to proceed with the install.
- Installation Options this option will let you decide where you want to install iTunes. Check or un-check options as you see fit.
- Now click Install to begin the installation.
- Once you get all that done and out of the way you can plug your iPod with the supplied USB cable and iTunes should open automatically if it doesnt then manually launch iTunes. You should now see your iPod on the left hand side. Click on it to and begin to edit your syncing options in each tab. Go through each tab carefully because there are a lot of different syncing options.