Connect The Kindle Fire To Wi-Fi
To connect your Kindle Fire to Wi-Fi or a hot spot, follow the simple steps below
- Select Quick Settings icon from the home screen.
- Choose Wi-Fi.
- Make sure Wireless Network is switched on.
- You should see a list of available networks. Give it a few seconds to detect your wireless network. You may need to refresh it by turning Wireless Network off
- and back on.
- Select the network you wish to join.
- If there is a lock symbol next to your network, you will need the password for that particular wireless network.
- Enter the password and tap Connect.
- Once you have successfully connected to your network, the Kindle Fire will automatically connect to it again whenever you are within range.